2009-07-30

A Lesson From A Car License



Enjoy Your Car License

Hey,I have just got my car license today.I failed for my first road exam and I finally pass my exam today.It was quite a happy experience for me because I was
having a fever last night and feel like to quit this morning due to my physical condition.I almost get fainted in the morning but thank God I made it to the site for my exam and passed the exam with miracle.Everything went smooth during the exam.

Enjoy Your Small Success

It is a small acheivement for me because I didn't have too many acheivement in my life.It is no big deal to get a car license but still some happiness event in life.I think it is important to enjoy life by appreciate on the happy events in life.At least we can live with a thankful heart but not being fill up with bitterness and sadness all the times.

Enjoy Your Life

Is life easy?Not at all.Is life tough,I think it is.In order to survive
in this world ,we have to go forward by appreciate on small things
around us.A cup of hot tea or a muffin can make us happy especially
when you are hungry.A chat with a friend can be a happy moment because at least you still have somebody to talk to in this world.Life can be easier if we have more focus on the positive things of life and facing the difficulties of life with boldness and a positive attitude.Our life will always be filled with color.If you can enjoy your life more and learn from all the things around you.You can write many
articles like I do.Although it is a small sucess with a car license exam , you can write about your own feeling about it like I do.Who knows if your article can be a great help to others.So, enjoy your life with a positive attitude.

Note : If you want to enjoy your life more.You have to start to live healthy.The
following resource may be a good choice for you.

HotelsCombined.com - Pack full of the best deals
Click on these links to see something new:
1.http://www.squidoo.com/traveller-of-life
2.http://www.squidoo.com/christian0317

No comments:

Post a Comment